What's Going On . . .
Tri Club News
In The News
Robin Gibson to Hold Roundtable Discussion at June 18 Tri Club Meeting
June 13, 2012 (Tallahassee) -- Robin Gibson, the Director of Sports Medicine at The Florida State University and a member of Gulf Winds Triathletes will speak on sports medicine, injuries, treatment, and prevention at the monthly meeting of the Tri Club. The meeting is this Monday, June 18, at Momo's. As always, social time begins at 6:30 p.m., with the meeting to begin at 7 p.m.
Following a brief business portion of the meeting, Robin will encourage those who want to participate to join her in the back room at Momo's for an informal roundtable discussion. All are encouraged to attend to learn from a woman who has spent two-and-a-half decades at FSU in athletics, athletic training, and sports medicine. Click here to learn more about Robin's training and background.
Robin also actively competes in triathlons, having completed the Gulf Coast Triathlon last month. She is also an Ironman finisher (Lake Placid, NY, July 2011).
- Beach Blast I: To the First Buoy, and Beyond!
- St. Anthony’s: Shortened Swim But Great Experience
- Evaluating Your Race Performance
- Tri Club Women Sweep Leaderboard at Red Hills Triathlon
- Spring is Almost Here
- 2013 Grand Prix Schedule Brings Changes, Upgrades
- A Triathlon Club for the Ages
- The Waverly Two Fun Miler
- GULF WINDS TRIATHLETES COMPETE IN USAT NATIONAL CLUB COMPETITION
- MEETING IRONMAN
- WAITING FOR IRONMAN
- Smiles, PRs, and Mild Weather Make for Memorable Ironman Augusta 70.3
- Alan Cox Shines at Hammerhead Sprint
- TRI CLUB CATCH-UP
- Weyant, Pace Lead Gulf Winds Triathletes at Freedom Springs
- Abbey, J. Kilinski Dominate Field at Fourth Grand Prix Race in Jacksonville
- Get Your Science on About Nutrition & Injury Prevention
- Robin Gibson to Hold Roundtable Discussion at June 18 Tri Club Meeting
- Nutrition and Hydration Expert to Speak in Tallahassee June 16
- In Their Own Words . . . Gulf Winds Triathletes Recount a Wavey, Windy Gulf Coast (70.3) Triathlon