What's Going On . . .
Tri Club News
In The News
Club Meeting Monday, February 20, 2012, at Momo’s on Market Street
February 16, 2012 (Tallahassee) -- Join the Gulf Winds Triathlon Club for its monthly meeting this coming Monday, February 20, 2012, at Momo's Pizza on Market Street. Social time begins at 6:30 p.m., the meeting starts at 7 p.m. and concludes by 8 p.m.
This month's speakers will be focusing on cycling. In particular, we will hear from Steve Gauding and Chip Bedingfield. Steve and Chip are accident re-constructionists and investigators with a local law firm, and both are former law enforcement officers. They are also cyclists, competing both in road races and triathlons. They will present a unique perspective on cycling.
Also speaking at the meeting will be Brady Irwin, a Level II USA Cycling Coach and Trek Certified Road fitter. He'll introduce us to his company, Science of Speed.
Remember, the meeting is open to everyone. First-timers are encouraged to attend, to meet seasoned triathletes, to network, and to soak up the vast amount of knowledge and experience that fills the room every month! See you there!
- Beach Blast I: To the First Buoy, and Beyond!
- St. Anthony’s: Shortened Swim But Great Experience
- Evaluating Your Race Performance
- Tri Club Women Sweep Leaderboard at Red Hills Triathlon
- Spring is Almost Here
- 2013 Grand Prix Schedule Brings Changes, Upgrades
- A Triathlon Club for the Ages
- The Waverly Two Fun Miler
- GULF WINDS TRIATHLETES COMPETE IN USAT NATIONAL CLUB COMPETITION
- MEETING IRONMAN
- WAITING FOR IRONMAN
- Smiles, PRs, and Mild Weather Make for Memorable Ironman Augusta 70.3
- Alan Cox Shines at Hammerhead Sprint
- TRI CLUB CATCH-UP
- Weyant, Pace Lead Gulf Winds Triathletes at Freedom Springs
- Abbey, J. Kilinski Dominate Field at Fourth Grand Prix Race in Jacksonville
- Get Your Science on About Nutrition & Injury Prevention
- Robin Gibson to Hold Roundtable Discussion at June 18 Tri Club Meeting
- Nutrition and Hydration Expert to Speak in Tallahassee June 16
- In Their Own Words . . . Gulf Winds Triathletes Recount a Wavey, Windy Gulf Coast (70.3) Triathlon